CV19 'passport' now required to attend games

Only the fucking SNP could ignore all advice to insist on implementing an impractical, unworkable scheme and then suspend the enforcement of it. This shit from the SNP gets more chaotic by the day. What "enforcement" are they talking about? Are they going to fine you for trying to get in without a covid passport, or fine the club if you succeed and get caught? Or are they talking about forcing the club to implement procedures that look as if they match the requirement. Frankly, it's such a crock of shit and the chances of it ever being fully implemented remain slim.

Edited by Bill

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

I met one today who wouldn't be convinced that vaccination does not prevent infection. 

I meet them every day and anyone who thinks they don’t exist is still hiding behind their sofa.

"Roasters" that amused me. Ha ha

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I'm not sure that GDPR comes into it. Data is not being collected or processed. 

I'm not so sure. To satisfy the government requirements we'll need to show how many people have been asked / shown their passport and what percentage of those asked had correct documents. They can only do this by collecting and processing data. 

53 minutes ago, CammyF said:

To satisfy the government requirements we'll need to show how many people have been asked / shown their passport

I seriously doubt that data could be successfully obtained without serious costs and entry delays involved.

It'll be half-arsed spot checks conducted by stewards.