[FT] Rangers 2 (Roofe 48; Morelos 63) - 0 Livingston

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Poor chap may not have a playing future.

I think we're all hoping for the best but preparing ourselves for the news that Ryan Jack won't be playing again, in which case the loss will be immeasurable. I still see him as the best midfield player at the club. I suspect our manager does too.

Jack PDF.pdf

Edited by Bill

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I think we're all hoping for the best but preparing ourselves for the news that Ryan Jack won't be playing again, in which case the loss will be immeasurable. I still see him as the best midfield player at the club. I suspect our manager does too.

Jack PDF.pdf 201.67 kB · 8 downloads

you are probably right. 

I will say this though pre injury we drew with Livi and Kamara was dropped for davis the following game. For me Jack should have been dropped. 

Let's hope we get him back so we can see if he is the best or not. 

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I hope tomorrow evening our best striker Alfredo Morelos starts the game. 
I am, quite frankly, getting rather tired at our manager’s attempts to replace him.

He's played every game (apart from being rested at the weekend). 

The main thing is to get back to winning ways tonight.  I doubt it'll be easy, as Livi will set up to stop us.

I'm hoping to see Sakala, Bacuna, Bassey, Patterson and Lundstram start.  We have a busy period before the international break and need to find some form, as well as giving certain players a rest.  

We have missed Hagi and I think his presence makes a difference.