[FT] Rangers 2 (Roofe 48; Morelos 63) - 0 Livingston

Interesting:

Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Not even me ?

Good 2nd half, Hagi brought his much needed creativity and spark, in the end we strolled it. Lundstram grows into our game, that back-line with him and Kamara just further up the park looked good. ... well yes, it was Livingston, but they beat the Scum at the weekend. On to Hampden!

Disappointing first half. I thought both Wright & Aribo were both guilty of giving away possession too easily at times.

Better second half when Hagi came on & made an immediate impact. Always looked comfortable after opening goal. Like the look of Bacuna when he came on. 

10 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I told you so.  

Absolutely. 

Hagi bulked up a lot over the summer and looks physically capable of competing now. His technical ability was never in question, just his physique and consistency.

It's a shame that he picked up that (those?) injuries. 

He has to be the first name on the team sheet, in terms of creativity; no one else is coming close, unfortunately.

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Disappointing first half. I thought both Wright & Aribo were both guilty of giving away possession too easily at times.

I think Wright has wasted his opportunity to tie down a starting place in Kent's absence, with 2 relatively poor performances. He looks to perform much better coming on from the bench.