• Calvin Bassey
    • Joe Aribo
    • John Lundstram
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Wright
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Ianis Hagi

A tepid first half followed by improvement after half-time with Ianis Hagi catalysing matters almost immediately.

For me though our MoTM was Connor Goldson who I thought didn't give Shinnie a sniff, used the ball brilliantly and should have scored late on.  A real captain's showing again from the big man whom almost always leads from the front.

A difficult one. Our 2 full backs were the only ones to have any creativity in the first half. Hagi provided the creative spark that led to the important first goal when he came on. Lundstrom and Alfie were pretty good throughout.

While it wasn't a faultless performance, I'm going to go for Patterson.

This is the first game this season I have not been able to view. I had to settle for radio commentary from Tam & KT. The flatness of the first half was mirrored by the crowd noise and the commentary. The second half seemed a bit more enthralling. As I could not see it, I will refrain from voting. KT, after a bit of deliberation, awarded RTV's to Bassey!

Hagi made all the difference. He was the only one of our creative players who looked like he wanted to be the one who made things happen. That said, for overall contribution throughout the entire game it has to be between Goldson and Lundstram. Lundstram for me.