[FT] Dundee 0 - 1 Rangers (Aribo 16)

Didn't see the match but was delighted when I checked the score.  

Having read this thread, I'm feeling deflated. 

Obviously, winning is the main thing but the hunger does seem to have deserted a few of our players.

Will they kick into gear soon?

We really need to break out of this lethargy we are playing just now , we need to up the tempo when we play high tempo , no one can lay a glove on us , that we are getting dragged into these brutal dig fights is mental .

Given that Dundee never really threatened bar a couple of headers , we need and can do so much better , Thursday is going to be massive for us .

The home shirt would be a cracker if it wasn't for the gold. The black shirt is crap, mainly because of the gold.  The lilac shirt is just plain crap.

I've heard we'll have a white fourth shirt and had hoped it might appear today.  

However, our form is far more concerning than our dodgy strips.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

The home shirt would be a cracker if it wasn't for the gold. The black shirt is crap, mainly because of the gold.  The lilac shirt is just plain crap.

I've heard we'll have a white fourth shirt and had hoped it might appear today.  

However, our form is far more concerning than our dodgy strips.

Thats the bottom line

6 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Players don't become bad overnight. Maybe they are a bit too comfortable and complacent. 

I'd like to see us go with a back three - like Chelsea. 

I think this run of poor form is more than long enough to merit a change in formation now. Not that the formation is the problem, just that history shows that a change in formation can freshen things up for a team in the doldrums. I’d like to see 2 up front.