[FT] Rangers 2 (Roofe 60; Morelos 78) - 1 Hibernian

While injuries, Covid, etc have certainly inhibited his options, I think the challenge for Gerrard is to replace the 2 or 3 players whose poor current form is compromising team performance, even though those players might have been at the heart of our success last season.

For example, it's inconceivable to me that Nathan Patterson and Scott Wright are sitting on the bench and that Scott Arfield can't get a game while our midfield misfires game after game.

Given the standard of recent performances, it's difficult to be optimistic about Sunday.

Surely the management and players realise what's needed and will shake off the lethargy - but I've been saying that for weeks...

31 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Doesn't sound like Goldson or Bacuna will make it for Sunday

If Goldson doesn't make it he will be a big miss as going by last nights performance Bassey is not a make shift centre back.

1 hour ago, onevision said:

If Goldson doesn't make it he will be a big miss as going by last nights performance Bassey is not a make shift centre back.

Yeah agree. Bassey cant head the ball which is strange for a big fella. He had two attempts at one point last night and the ball travelled about 5 yards in total!!