[FT] Rangers 1 (Lundstram 40) - 1 Hearts

Disappointed not to get all 3 points but we simply cannot waste that number of good chances in a game.

Also I do worry about the goalkeeper position. Maybe time is now catching up on McGregor. McLauchlin is out of contract at the end of season. Has he maybe said he’s leaving ? That only leaves McCrorie whom we’ve seen very little of

Edited by RANGERRAB

I always worry about our goal threat without Roofe in the team, even when he’s not on form. An injury to Roofe is still a massive risk to our season. I won’t go over old ground on Morelos, but we’ve missed our chance to sell him at peak value. 

We are sleepwalking into disaster at the moment. One of the weakest Celtic sides in recent memory have been in the disarray and are within touching distance of us. Bear in mind we have had more favourable fixtures than them to date. We haven’t even been to Parkhead, Tynecastle or Easter Road yet. 

Yet again we find it hard to score goals (not goal, singular). We were lucky on a couple of occasions too, or we could have lost that game. Morelos, why does he think he can go to a top5 league? He's just not performing, good strikers do not miss as many chances as he does. The one that Roofe put on a plate for him, I thought was easier to miss. We need to to some business in January if Morelos doesn't sort himself out sharpish. And yes, I wish we had let him go for 16M when we had a chance, just think what we could get even if half of that money is recycled. 

On a positive note, Bacuna impressed when he came on and was creating good chances, I think he should get a run in the side. 

Edited by weebluedevil

Morelos is making an art of missing chances. My granny would have scored from Roofe’s pass and she wasn’t a good player.

Alfie’s still pretty good at winning the clearance and holding the ball ‘til the support comes trotting up bringing the defence with them. It’s only when the defence is formed up and ready that anyone else starts looking for the pass which always has to be backwards to a static receiver.