[FT] Rangers 2 (Balogun 18; Roofe 30) - 0 Brondby

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

You're not wrong (8/15 - 31/5 - 7/2 the draw)

You're not wrong

You're not wrong

When was the last time you had a treble up?

Today the first three races at Fontwell 6/1 , 11/2 ,9/4 

I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, this is a must-win and winnable game, which still gives us an opportunity to progress to the knock-out stages, especially going by the way this group is going. 

On the other, we've been p*sh, so we're not going far, and I think it's distracting us from the League, which is absolutely vital this season. 

I'm not too concerned about Europe this season. It has not had the same appeal -- partly because we've not been great this season. 

I think well draw.   Kent got pelters for his lack of return but Aribo and hagi arent bringing anything to the table.  Were getting nothing in return from them and its time they started chipping in.   I would take the money for both of them at the transfer window if offers come in.   Aribo for me in particular for all his fancy footwork flatters to decieve and is i feel a luxury we cant afford.

25 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

I think well draw.   Kent got pelters for his lack of return but Aribo and hagi arent bringing anything to the table.  Were getting nothing in return from them and its time they started chipping in.   I would take the money for both of them at the transfer window if offers come in.   Aribo for me in particular for all his fancy footwork flatters to decieve and is i feel a luxury we cant afford.

And what about Morelos then? Striker whose main job is to score! 

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

And what about Morelos then? Striker whose main job is to score! 

Over the piece morelos has more than chipped in with his goals.  His record speaks for it self.   The service to our main strikers this season has been appalling.   No imagination or guile at all when we attack.   The first half against Hearts was the only time this season i could actually say we looked like a team and i could actually see a game plan.   Other than that we are bang average.   Were still waiting on the team hitting form but i fear that the way were going hell will freeze over before that happens.   Theres a few first team picks that need to step up to the plate very quickly.   1 goal in 9 league games isnt good enough for aribo and hagi isnt any better in that department.