Sounds like the title of one of those awful American police shows but it's a conference about the weather no doubt a lot of hot air and piss will be spouted add that to road closures and maybe transport strikes the people of Glasgow are in for a funny old few weeks .

Your thoughts please on this expensive, very expensive talk show. 

A waste of time and money , tripe yes I agree but we are of an age were it wont have any impact on our lives I still wont bother recycling and still burn the coal fire .

But the younger people have been hoodwinked into this climate change nonsense by shrew and devious politicians like these green party nutters and  will be hit with extra taxes disguised as a saving the planet necessity installation of heat pumps that are an expensive mistake an architect friend said to me he would have been better spending the £19,000 at the races two years down the line he had it removed and installed a trusty gas boiler 

No it's my opinion for what it's worth people are being sold a load of old tosh go back sixty years ago the UK would be covered in smoke soot smog so why was there no climate change back then ? .

3 hours ago, compo said:

why was there no climate change back then ?

There was.  

I suspect COP26 will result in cost of living increases which will impact those in lower income brackets mostly.

Greta being in attendance whilst Putin isn't tells us a lot about the event.

10 hours ago, stewarty said:

Hopefully Greta makes an appearance.  The amount of people who will lose their shit will be hilarious.

I hope she's here too so I can her losing her shit when she goes off whatever script some vested interest prepared for her.

20 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

I hope she's here too so I can her losing her shit when she goes off whatever script some vested interest prepared for her.

She’s confirmed on twitter she’s coming for the March from Kelvingrove to George Sq on Friday 5th Nov.