[FT] Motherwell 1 - 6 Rangers (Tavernier 43; Sakala 45+1, 63, 85; Kamara 75; Roofe 90+1)

1 minute ago, 26th of foot said:

Did we get a penalty?

Apparently, we get a penalty in every game.

We have played 12 Premiership games and been awarded 3 penalties. 

St Johnstone and Hearts have been awarded eight.

We were offered one, but the Captain declined.

I have to say, there is more to Sakala than I thought. Previously I was under the impression that he was fairly one dimensional, i.e. get the ball and run head down towards the goal. But he showed he has a trick or two, some decent wide play, can play in a ball. Good times ?

A performance we have all been waiting and hoping for all season. Great tempo, great desire, great movement, great passing and plenty of shots on goal. Well done Rangers. Well done Fashion. Well done Glenn Kamara. Players were delighted to see these guys score. Good to see. Pity Scott Wright's dig didnt go in. Would be the cherry on what was a very tasty cake.

Today is Hallowe'en'.....but it is also

Reformation Day.

(According to Philip Melanchthon, 31 October 1517 was the day German monk Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-five Theses on the door of the All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, Electorate of Saxony in the Holy Roman Empire. Historians and other experts on the subject argue that Luther may have chosen All Hallows' Eve on purpose to get the attention of common people, although that has never been proven. Available data suggest that 31 October was the day when Luther sent his work to Albert of Brandenburg, the Archbishop of Mainz. This has been verified; nowadays, it is regarded as the start of the Reformation...)

4 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Today is Hallowe'en'.....but it is also

Reformation Day.

(According to Philip Melanchthon, 31 October 1517 was the day German monk Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-five Theses on the door of the All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, Electorate of Saxony in the Holy Roman Empire. Historians and other experts on the subject argue that Luther may have chosen All Hallows' Eve on purpose to get the attention of common people, although that has never been proven. Available data suggest that 31 October was the day when Luther sent his work to Albert of Brandenburg, the Archbishop of Mainz. This has been verified; nowadays, it is regarded as the start of the Reformation...)

Those pesky protestants up to no good...

27 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Agree with Durant, Tav would be getting MOTM unless Fashion gets a hattrick :rfcbouncy:, that's the Rangers we all know!

Sitting here reflecting on the game making my case for picking Tav as MOTM ?