Yorkshire CCC

I have been watching this once proud club in the past few months being attacked from all sides because of accusations of racism they have lost all manner of sponsorship money ,.

Simple solution get back to playing only men born within the historical Yorkshire boundaries no one of Asian or black decent and the white rose county will do what they do best play cricket and us they're best in world .

I thought Ollie Robinson's ban for historic tweets was absolutely ridiculous. 

This is different, though. 

It's really quite disgusting behaviour. 

I mean, 'urinating' on an Asian player's head? You cannot sweep that aside as banter, as this club is trying to do. 

Unless I'm missing something?

14 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

'urinating' on an Asian player's head? You cannot sweep that aside as banter, as this club is trying to do. 

Did they do it because of his ethnicity though or is that some sort of standard initiation/passage of rites thing?  

Having grown up in the Borders, I know rugby bummers are keen on that type of activity.  Weirdos.  

21 hours ago, compo said:

I have been watching this once proud club in the past few months being attacked from all sides because of accusations of racism they have lost all manner of sponsorship money ,.

Simple solution get back to playing only men born within the historical Yorkshire boundaries no one of Asian or black decent and the white rose county will do what they do best play cricket and us they're best in world .

Wtf???

• 2 weeks later...

The whole thing feels like a crock of shit, a settling of personal scores and blatant exploitation of the race-derangement sweeping society. How could accusations like those I've heard in formal testimonies these last couple of days have gone completely unchallenged and largely unverified by a compliant media that has transformed claim into truth without either scrutiny or objectivity.

Personally, I'm 100% being Michael Vaughan, who has been treated dreadfully.

On 18/11/2021 at 18:51, Bill said:

The whole thing feels like a crock of shit, a settling of personal scores and blatant exploitation of the race-derangement sweeping society. How could accusations like those I've heard in formal testimonies these last couple of days have gone completely unchallenged and largely unverified by a compliant media that has transformed claim into truth without either scrutiny or objectivity.

Personally, I'm 100% being Michael Vaughan, who has been treated dreadfully.

Just like the Ritterhouse case in the US with CNN, NYP, WP, NBC etc etc transforming claim into truth without any basis in fact or scrutiny of the facts. Any jury in the world would find him not guilty based on the truth that came out in court. The Media is shameless and sneaky, just like it has always been. 

It's just not cricket ;)