Yorkshire CCC

5 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Not sure it is credibility to appear before a select comittee in this instance. Rather the position cricket holds in parliament and the upper reaches of society together with the current virtue signalling and being seen to "do something".

Actually, you’re right.  It’s all Westmonster’s fault.  

I think what sums up the contrived nature of the Rafiq balderdash is Ashley Giles simultaneously defending Michael Vaughan's innocence of racism, while covering his own arse by saying Vaughan should be given a "second chance" for something he didn't do in the first place. Gutless, self-serving, morally bankrupt and disloyal.

I need a Lawyer.

When they get around to scrutinising the culture of the Parachute Regiment 25-40 years past, I will be shackled to an oar on a Galley where the overseer screams, "battle speed" every five minutes. Every day, we worked with Crab Air, Sweaties, Bootnecks, Woodentops, Stills, Lumpies, Scaley Backs, Chutney Snipers, ................ etc and they were all formally categorised as, 'Friendly Forces'.

If you wanted into the Cook House for your Brekky, you were advised to bayonet up.

22 hours ago, stewarty said:

Actually, you’re right.  It’s all Westmonster’s fault.  

Not sure i intimated it was Westminster's fault, rather that this was the process it was gleefully following , more quickly and with more vigour than it ever did with historical child abuse at the hands of muslim grooming gangs or any of the atrocities at the hands of muslim extremists, where the authorities had to be brought kicking and screaming to investigate the former and a slow, nothing to see here, lets forget all about it approach with the latter. 

No such parliamentary interest or vigour, or Labour faux outrage at investigating historical anti semetic remarks made by the complainant however? Quelle Suprise!

So we have Michael Vaughan losing his broadcasting job because of historical allegations that the accuser has no chance of proving .

No we have an Indian  BBC employee Amol Rajan delivering all sorts of ghastly  tweets against the royals but it's all tickityboo because he has said sorry .

Did Mr Vaughan not say sorry I am baffled. 

9 minutes ago, compo said:

So we have Michael Vaughan losing his broadcasting job because of historical allegations that the accuser has no chance of proving .

No we have an Indian  BBC employee Amol Rajan delivering all sorts of ghastly  tweets against the royals but it's all tickityboo because he has said sorry .

Did Mr Vaughan not say sorry I am baffled. 

As far as I know, Michael Vaughan has refused to apologise, on the basis he has nothing to apologise for. His refusal to incriminate himself by apologising is what irritates the race addicts so much.