Official: Gio confirmed as Rangers manager

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

The DoF should be the one in charge of replacements. 

I expect him to have a shortlist already, with several candidates monitored regularly. 

And of, by some chance, he offwards fucks with SG and the lads......?

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

IMG-20211109-WA0007.jpg

I didn't understand that tweet, unless David Edgar had some inside information about Gerrard himself? The fact Christian Purslow is at Villa is one of those factors which gives the story credence in itself.

4 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Davie is saying that it's not looking good for Gerrard staying as the journalists are credible.

Ahhhhhhh! 

Talk about one of those moments where I knew I was missing something but my brain was convinced the tweet was saying its not looking good for the journalists. Even this morning I read it again and couldn't work it out. Must need more coffee or something.

3 minutes ago, ascender said:

Ahhhhhhh! 

Talk about one of those moments where I knew I was missing something but my brain was convinced the tweet was saying its not looking good for the journalists. Even this morning I read it again and couldn't work it out. Must need more coffee or something.

To be fair, I read it the same as you initially when in the car last night. ;)