Official: Gio confirmed as Rangers manager

I don't get why fans what to focus on and expand so much energy on someone they think is a "snake" / "rat" instead of focussing on what remains.

What remains is far more important than what has departed.

What remains has been here for 150 years and will be around for another 150 years. 

What remains is one of the biggest and best institutions in world football. 

What remains is a club who prosper from adversity. 

What remains deserves our undivided focus, attention and energy. Those who have left don't. 

Edited by CammyF

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I don't get why fans what to focus on and expand so much energy on someone they think is a "snake" / "rat" instead of focussing on what remains.

What remains is far more important than what has departed.

What remains has been here for 150 years and will be around for another 150 years. 

What remains is one of the biggest and best institutions in world football. 

What remains is a club who prosper from adversity. 

What remains deserves our undivided focus, attention and energy. Those who have left don't. 

I don't call him a snake or a rat. 

His motives are irrelevant.

All that is relevant is the impact of his actions on the Club. 

21 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I don't call him a snake or a rat. 

His motives are irrelevant.

All that is relevant is the impact of his actions on the Club. 

I didn't say you did.

His leaving doesn't impact the club any more or less than the last manager who left during a season, or the one before him, or the ones before that. He isn't the first and won't be the last Rangers manager to leave during a season.

They leave with us top of league, in cup semi-final and with a great opportunity to qualify from our EL Group. We have the best squad of players we've had in years. 

Football managers come and go and we as a club should have all scenarios covered and to be fair, it looks like we have had plans in place for this eventuality.

One candidate already interviewed (this morning) and two other candidates to interview over the weekend. Day or two evaluate the interviews and the candidates and replacement in place early next week. 

Edited by CammyF