Aston Villa Interested In Glen Kamara

The Aston Villa wanting Patterson link comes from 90 Mins today.

BBC Scotland first voiced it on Friday night immediately after the Moldova - Scotland game.

On Saturday, Patterson is put up by Scotland to talk about the previous evening's heroics. Concurrently, BBC Scotland Journos push the Gerrard-Patterson story to 90 Mins. This has the advantage of cleansing the story of their prints and when 90 Mons report it, BBC Scotland can report it again with a bit behind it, not just hopeful speculation. Patterson mentioned in his interview he only heard Gerrard had left the club whilst training in Spain with Scotland. Initially, BBC Scotland suggested Patterson had been contacted in Spain by one of the departing team.

BBC Scotland will continue to highlight Patterson as a Scots international unable to secure a club position. I believe Villa have a young maverick right back of their own, Mathew Cash has recently signed a contract extension.

According to The Mirror, Gerrard wants to bring Barisic to Aston Villa in the January transfer window.

Gerrard wants to complete an £8million move for the left-back to bolster his defensive options at Villa Park, despite his reluctance to weaken his former club.

The 29-year-old was crucial to his success at Ibrox after joining from NK Osijek in 2018 for £2m.

Barisic helped Rangers win their first Scottish Premiership title in a decade last season and undoubtedly has a huge admirer in Gerrard.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1524511/Aston-Villa-transfer-news-Steven-Gerrard-8m-January-raid-Rangers-Premier-League/amp

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I would rip his hand off for that deal. 

Never when I see the price that duds are changing hands for and our guys a better dud than most of them £15 million or tell them to **** off 

5 minutes ago, compo said:

Never when I see the price that duds are changing hands for and our guys a better dud than most of them £15 million or tell them to **** off 

At 29, his value will not increase any. It's one of our last chances to cash in. 

And, he's been p*sh this season. 

11 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

he's been p*sh this season. 

Has he not had a few injury issues?

I agree though.

If we're selling him, he'd need replaced.  Although Bassey has some good attributes, he isn't good enough to be first choice (yet).