[FT] Rangers 1 (Arfield 40) - 3 Hibernian

Big game tomorrow.

4pm kick off, with the game being shown live on Premier Sports.

What's everyone's thoughts?

I'm confident we'll win tomorrow.  The players will have something to prove and I think the fans will be in great spirits after Thursday's announcement.  We have some payback duties to fulfill.

My newly arrived orange (red, white and blue trim) hat and scarf will be worn.  Hopefully it's a colourful occasion.

Mon The Rangers!

🟥🟦🍊

I have just realised I have never seen Rangers beat Hibs at Hampden. Our last victory was 1979 Scottish Cup Final (2nd replay). I was at first two games and decided against the 2nd replay as previous 2 matches were terrible affairs. 

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Ya bunch o' big fearties!

Yes, they're a bit of a bogey side for us at Hampden but they're shite and we are Rangers.

I think we have enough to beat them, but the hoodoo...........

34 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I have never seen Rangers beat Hibs at Hampden.

Nor have I. Of course, Hibs don’t get there very often.

My only Rangers v Hibs match at Hampden was the notorious SC semi-final replay 1957/58 when referee Davidson ruled out Maxie Murray’s last minute equaliser. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

I have just realised I have never seen Rangers beat Hibs at Hampden. Our last victory was 1979 Scottish Cup Final (2nd replay). I was at first two games and decided against the 2nd replay as previous 2 matches were terrible affairs. 

Attended all 3 matches and all of them were poor even though we eventually won the trophy.

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

I was at that second replay, one of my first Rangers games iirc. 

I've seen us play Hibs twice at Hampden and we lost both (LC semi in 2004 and SC final in 2016).  I think the last time I saw us win at Hampden was 30th May 2009 (and I've been to quite a few games there since).

Still, there's no time like the present to fix things.