The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

See if we could offload Morelos to Newcastle for a disgusting fee that would do , yesterday at Newcastle races we were talking to so.e geordie fans and rumour in the city is once they have a decent team the next thing will be a bigger and better stadium  they have limitless money .

I just wish they would have bought Rangers

24 minutes ago, compo said:

they have limitless money .

The yahoos are going tonto about us selling Patterson for big money, so imagine their reaction to Saudi Arabia buying us 🤣 (not that I'd want that, in all honesty). 

Record(I know..) reporting we have bid for Skov Olsen

Rangers have reportedly to have launched a bid worth around £5m for Danish winger Andreas Skov Olsen.

The Bologna wide man has been in and out of the team this season and it is widely believed they are open to offers for the 22-year-old, who has 15 Denmark caps to his name.

Earlier this week it was reported that he was set to make a decision "in the coming days" with a loan exit in January highly likely.

But now Tutto Bologna Web claim that Rangers have launched a bid worth €6m (£5m) to sign him permanently.

More from danish site: https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/medie-rangers-byder-45-mio-for-skov-olsen/

The Scottish club Rangers have allegedly offered Bologna around 45 million kroner for the Danish national team player Andreas Skov Olsen.

According to the Italian media Tutto Bologna Web, which is a sister site to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Scottish club Rangers have made their interest in Andreas Skov Olsen concrete by offering Bologna around DKK 45 million for the Dane.

The media further writes that the bid should also include a percentage of a future resale of the Dane.

On Monday, the Italian newspaper Bologna News wrote that Bologna demanded between 45 and 52 million kroner for Skov Olsen, and thus it looks like Rangers are trying to match the Italian club's demands. Read more about it here.

Rangers is certainly not the only club that has been reported interested in Skov Olsen. From the Danish team, FC Copenhagen has been mentioned as one of the possible suitors, while Italian Torino and German Hertha Berlin have also been linked with the former FC Nordsjælland player.

Andreas Skov Olsen has a contract with Bologna until the summer of 2024.

He has played 69 matches and scored three goals for the club since joining from FC Nordsjælland in the summer of 2019.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats
added danish link

2 hours ago, compo said:

See if we could offload Morelos to Newcastle for a disgusting fee that would do , yesterday at Newcastle races we were talking to so.e geordie fans and rumour in the city is once they have a decent team the next thing will be a bigger and better stadium  they have limitless money .

Be careful what you wish for.