The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

23 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I've read that Skov Olsen doesn't have that much speed. Does anyone know if that's true?

From what I've seen, he does have a good turn of pace, but he's not a speedster. 

It's like he only uses it when he has to. He'd rather use a bit a skill to beat a man (which he does easily), then cut inside and shoot, pace, cross etc. 

He looks like the opposite of Kent: Kent's all pace, whereas Olsen would rather not use pace. Both can beat a man with ease. 

Bologna, three European clubs on Skov Olsen (corrieredellosport.it)

BOLOGNA - There are at least three foreign clubs that would like to sign Andreas Skov Olsen. The Danish national team of Bologna likes and the offers are not lacking: the Rangers,in the past few hours have made an offer.

Proper sources now. 

Sex wee 

Edited by the gunslinger

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

From what I've seen, he does have a good turn of pace, but he's not a speedster. 

It's like he only uses it when he has to. He'd rather use a bit a skill to beat a man (which he does easily), then cut inside and shoot, pace, cross etc. 

He looks like the opposite of Kent: Kent's all pace, whereas Olsen would rather not use pace. Both can beat a man with ease. 

I remember that we signed a French (?) winger who was very slow and ended up being a waste of space. My fear was that we were going down the same route but it sounds as if he's not too bad.

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I've read that Skov Olsen doesn't have that much speed. Does anyone know if that's true?

He’s definitely not slow but I wouldn’t say he is fast. 

From what I’ve seen of Olsen I’m not a massive fan. If he signs I still think he would do well and be an exciting signing but I just think are better players out there for the money.

36 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I remember that we signed a French (?) winger who was very slow and ended up being a waste of space. My fear was that we were going down the same route but it sounds as if he's not too bad.

I remember him, he was Rothen.