The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

In an ideal world I'd sell Tav, keep NP and potentially sell him for more than that in a few years, but there has never really been much interest in Tav....

I dont think anyone is paying big money for tav sadly, now is the time. he is 30 and locked into a good deal with us. 

Knowing our luck we will sell Patterson then have a bid for Tav we cant knock back..

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I dont think anyone is paying big money for tav sadly, now is the time. he is 30 and locked into a good deal with us. 

Knowing our luck we will sell Patterson then have a bid for Tav we cant knock back..

At 30 years old and a ready made replacement waiting in the wings, I'd take any good offer for Tavernier but I reckon that particular boat has sailed.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

The £10m fee quoted is derisory; if the eastenders could get £11m for Frimpong then we would be underselling.

For Patterson? I think someone who can't even get a regular first team place is never going to command high valuations. In that respect, while I'd want more, I think £10m is in the right ballpark.

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

For Patterson? I think someone who can't even get a regular first team place is never going to command high valuations. In that respect, while I'd want more, I think £10m is in the right ballpark.

And that's why I think we really need to find a way to get him game time or we need to sell. If he doesn't get game time he wont develop. A loan at this point isn't worth while either.