The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

Just now, the gunslinger said:

I don't like loan deals for players we will never buy but that one would be a WOW signing. 

I can make my peace with it with this 6 months being so vital. 

Yeh, sometimes they are just well worth it. 

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Was he in the IC AFCON squad? Weren't they just knocked out yesterday? Must be a fast driver.

No he wasn’t. They’ve been working on a loan move for him, loads of interest in the Championship and he was close to joining Birmingham. I think it would take a decent loan fee for us to get him. 

FF admin Empire more or less confirming it by the way, or at least that he has info that it’s true too. I’ll be absolutely delighted when this gets announced. 

Edited by DMAA

11 minutes ago, DMAA said:

FF admin Empire more or less confirming it by the way, or at least that he has info that it’s true too. I’ll be absolutely delighted when this gets announced. 

I'll be delighted if you're still delighted at the end of this season.

29 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I dont think the admin on FF know any more or less than any of us. I recall an admin of FF categorically stating we had no interest at all in Zungu shortly before he rocked up.