The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

13 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

No questions over his scoring record. Just his fitness.Like one or two others misses too many games for my liking

The new Rangers manager may have a different view on this to his predecessor 

I love both Helander and Roofe as players. Both top quality for us. But I'd be lying if the persistent injuries they pick up doesn't annoy the life out of me.

I know players get injured, but these two seem to have a real issue with it.

RE: Defoe, his three years were a fantastic cameo from a naturally gifted striker.

Loved watching the guy play when called upon as he had the kind of attitude and approach to the game that every young player should examine very closely.

17 minutes ago, Frankie said:

RE: Defoe, his three years were a fantastic cameo from a naturally gifted striker.

Loved watching the guy play when called upon as he had the kind of attitude and approach to the game that every young player should examine very closely.

Fifty-four starts, 25 goals - another 20 appearances as a Sub', another 8 goals.