The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

21 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Skove Olsen could be a Ranger soon. Rangers have offered 3 + 1 year contract. Waiting on Bologna now. 

Source Ekrem Konur 

Seems dubious as whatever we offered would have a .5 year in it

Edited by the gunslinger

Some reports from Denmark suggesting that Club Brugges has jumped ahead of us in the Olson deal ... 

... but we shall see.

In any transfer dealings and rumours I always remember Nacho Novo`s words: If a player choses not to come to Rangers, it is his loss, not ours.

20 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Some reports from Denmark suggesting that Club Brugges has jumped ahead of us in the Olson deal ... 

... but we shall see.

In any transfer dealings and rumours I always remember Nacho Novo`s words: If a player choses not to come to Rangers, it is his loss, not ours.

I suppose it will depend on the money being offered there isn't much difference between Belgium and Scotland,  both crap countries 

37 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... but we shall see.

Yes. Quite a few reporting the same. Ibroxnews.com stating advanced talks with Club Brugge underway. One reason may be they are CL regulars, but they are currently 2nd behind surprise leaders Royale Union Saint -Gilloise? Who I've never heard of! Perhaps our resident Euro expert, Berliner, many know more?

12 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Yes. Quite a few reporting the same. Ibroxnews.com stating advanced talks with Club Brugge underway. One reason may be they are CL regulars, but they are currently 2nd behind surprise leaders Royale Union Saint-Gilloise? Who I've never heard of! Perhaps our resident Euro expert, Berliner, many know more?

Yes, promoted this year and currently 4 points clear at the top, with a game in hand. 

I recall Royal Antwerp too (we played them a wee while back) who seemed to come out of nowhere to do very well (currently top 4, I think?). 

I wonder what's causing that?