[FT] Rangers 2 (Morelos 15, 49) - 0 Sparta Prague

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

Given the lack of width we've had lately due to the awful form of Tav and Barisic then Gio may well ask Kent and Wright to hug the touchline with Sakala as the focal point.

That would also have the benefit of allowing a more stable defence. 

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

I'd expect Lundstram and Jack to form a double midfield pivot, allowing Patterson and Bassey to interact with the forwards as well.

Let's take the game to the racists and make Ibrox rock.

I think we’ve had enough of our predictably vacant defensive flanks being exploited as they have been this season. We either need a huge improvement in defensive discipline or we need attacking width to be available from other positions. Or both. 

My team for tonight:

Kent - Morelos - Sakala

Hagi

Kamara - Jack/Davis

Barisic - Balogun - Goldson - Tavernier

McGregor

I went with a front three to emphasise the wingers, but I think it'll be a 4-2-3-1. 

I get the feeling GvB will play a #10, but I could also see two #8s, which is a simple change.

That defence disappoints me, but I don't think we have too many obvious changes, here. I feel GvB will fall back on the 'first choice', to see what they can do; give them a fresh chance to impress. 

21 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

My team for tonight:

Kent - Morelos - Sakala

Hagi

Kamara - Jack/Davis

McGregor

I went with a front three to emphasise the wingers, but I think it'll be a 4-2-3-1. 

I get the feeling GvB will play a #10, but I could also see two #8s, which is a simple change.

That defence disappoints me, but I don't think we have too many obvious changes, here. I feel GvB will fall back on the 'first choice', to see what they can do; give them a fresh chance to impress. 

I would play Bassey in place of Barisic but other than that this line up would do me

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

My team for tonight:

Kent - Morelos - Sakala

Hagi

Kamara - Jack/Davis

McGregor

If that's what we field then we'd be as well not turning up.