The Athletic deal

I'm not sure if this is appropriate or not (@Frankie?), but there's an offer for The Athletic, if you're so inclined.

It's currently £1 per month for 12 months:

https://theathletic.com/checkout2/intro12monthly/?source=video_youtube_contentvideo

They've got a lot of good writers. 

Jordan Campbell does a fair few Rangers articles. 

The content's great, but I wouldn't pay the usual £7.99 per month for it. It's pretty good for a quid.

5 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I had the £1 deal until a few months ago.   I also wouldn't pay more than that, but not sure if it can be used again?

I got the same deal!

No, it can't.

I had to cancel then make another account. I've got a few emails lying about, so it wasn't difficult.  

I used to be a subscriber but found I just lacked the time to use the site properly which was a shame as some of the stuff (not just the RFC content) is usually very good.

Well worth a £1 a month though.

• 1 year later...

I went to cancel my subscription - as my £1 per month was about to increase to £7.99 - and got a loyalty offer of another 12 months at £1 per month + 12 months free NY Times Games subscription. 

(New customers can get it for £1 per month for 12 months.) 

FYI.

• Rousseau changed the title to The Athletic deal