[FT] Livingston 1 - 3 Rangers (Arfield 8; Aribo 16; Sakala 78)

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That'll do, Rangers.

It was a pretty good performance, but the fragility at the back and an inability to maintain a good level throughout the 90 minutes is frustrating. 

That's 3 points, though. I'm happy. 

More than happy tbh. We created more chances in that game than all of SG's games at Livingston combined. My only nit pick is Kamara continually turning inside and back instead of driving forward when he has the chance. I think he needs that to take him to the next level IMO. He's too cautious and should believe in himself more.

Played a lot better today but my two complaints remain that we don’t capitalise on the amount of possession we get and we concede possession too carelessly at times.

Good to see us moving the ball a lot quicker too. GvB impact already maybe

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

More than happy tbh. We created more chances in that game than all of SG's games at Livingston combined. My only nit pick is Kamara continually turning inside and back instead of driving forward when he has the chance. I think he needs that to take him to the next level IMO. He's too cautious and should believe in himself more.

He's the DM; I'm not sure he should be driving forward, unless there's someone to cover. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Delighted with the result but it was a tough watch at times.  We just need to tick these difficult away games off one at a time.  Number 1 done.

I must have watched a different game. It wasnt all plain sailing  (it never will be on that pitch) but that was the most comfortable we've looked on that pitch.

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The first couple, anyway, then I thought, 'I've been done, here...'.

'Megged.

Maybe you should get out a bit more; under appropriate supervision. 

Edited by Uilleam