[FT] Livingston 1 - 3 Rangers (Arfield 8; Aribo 16; Sakala 78)

let me just say this its only morons that throw snowballs now if those shenanigans happend in a eufa match we would be getting a fine or worse playing behind closed door , grow up for goodness sake 

Mon the gers:rfc: 

22 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I suspect Martindale was intentionally playing the pantomime villain.

A bit of anarchy at the football is exactly what's needed, in these panic-riddled days of unquestioning compliance.  

I know but as compo said, if it had been a uefa match it could have escalated and we are talking unnecessary fines.

6 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I think Goldson's head has gone. 

I'd like to see Lewis Mayo given a chance. 

I was impressed with his ball-playing a few seasons ago, and he looks a unit now. 

Certainly getting a lot of praise from Thistle fans.  Not that I’m persuaded by that on its own, a peculiar fan base with the preverbial chip on both shoulders. 

Edited by stewarty

I watched Mayo for Dunfermline a couple of times last season and he didn't look like he was close to being ready for us. I think the fact he went out on loan in the Championship again tells us what our coaches think his level is currently. I suspect Leon King, Lewis Mackinnon or Kyle Mclelland are now more likely to step up. A lot is expected of King but I've not been convinced when I've watched him. He's one of those boys who was built like a grown man while still in his mid-teens and I felt that helped him dominate at age group football. It'll be interesting to see if he can make the next step.