Ghislaine Maxwell

Looks like her trial will be starting sometime this week as the jury has finally been picked ,will she take the stand or leave it to her expensive lawyers, I think it will be difficult for her to get a fair trial as most television stations and newspapers have already found her guilty .

Should be interesting. 

I haven’t read the US press but I can only guess that it’s even worse than ours in which case the trial can’t be fair. 

In defence of the press, however, a lot of the speculation is fuelled by pre-trial statements from both prosecution and defence. 

The case will hinge on the strength of evidence the prosecution have that links her directly to the accusations of her role in Espstein's activities. The Rittenhouse trial shows that a jury was able to see past the unhinged MSM reporting on that case and focus on the actual facts as presented over the course of the trial.  

However, you can see the influence the Maxwell family still have in the way her brothers have been on various programmes complaining about fair trial issues. Also this point is being made in the written press too. Most likely accessing some of the millions they managed to keep ringfenced offshore after the pensions scandal no doubt. 

My wild theory on this. IMO there is no way Epstein self terminated. I reckon if Ms Maxwell sees this trial out alive its because she was behind the whole operation the entire time. Jeff was a scapegoat. This trial is probably just a front to exonerate her publicly from the Epstein circus so she can get on with her life and be forgotten. I just cant see why a trial like this can take place and not implicate high profile individuals in order to save herself.

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

My wild theory on this. IMO there is no way Epstein self terminated. I reckon if Ms Maxwell sees this trial out alive its because she was behind the whole operation the entire time. Jeff was a scapegoat. This trial is probably just a front to exonerate her publicly from the Epstein circus so she can get on with her life and be forgotten. I just cant see why a trial like this can take place and not implicate high profile individuals in order to save herself.

TBH that's as plausible a view on this as I've heard.

51 minutes ago, Bill said:

I just cant see why a trial like this can take place and not implicate high profile individuals in order to save herself.

I can’t quite see the line of defence here. “I did it but it was for high profile blokes so that’s ok”?

3 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I thought Randy Andy had been implicated and civil proceedings had been served. It wouldn't be a criminal case though as the plaintiff was of age and having been introduced by Ms Maxwell is not a crime in itself. The argument that he knew about the whole affair would be difficult to prove hence the civil case only.  

3 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

He was many things but a scapegoat he wasn't. Whether she exonerates herself is another thing as pleading ignorance of so many years activity while living at his expense is a little rich. 

On 30/11/2021 at 18:25, ChelseaBoy said:

He was many things but a scapegoat he wasn't. Whether she exonerates herself is another thing as pleading ignorance of so many years activity while living at his expense is a little rich. 

I'll bow to your superior knowledge on this one. Like I say, wild theory.