Rangers Annual General Meeting

59 minutes ago, Bill said:

I hope a sense of negativity doesn't develop towards Dave King. Whatever he does to protect his personal interests, which he is entitled to pursue, his role in the club's recovery is clearly established and the least we owe him for that is respect.

I think he has bought a lot of credit. 

Some never wanted his money though so there will be a bit of noise always. 

Sensibly he will go down as a huge part of stopping terry munro and rightly so. 

PS i know an actual Terry Munro. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I hope a sense of negativity doesn't develop towards Dave King. Whatever he does to protect his personal interests, which he is entitled to pursue, his role in the club's recovery is clearly established and the least we owe him for that is respect.

Exactly right, remember didn't he lose a big slice of money through old co so probably just looking after his interest this time around?

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

The feeling of negativity has already been developed, from his misleading (at best) comments in trying to encourage fans to invest in the C1872 share issue rather than allowing their funds to go to the club, to charging interest on his loan (I'm not convinced he had to do that), to him now trying to limit the club's ability to raise further funds. 

That doesn't take away everything that he's done for the club, for which we will always be grateful, and yes, he's now entitled to pursue his personal interests but when they are against the best interest of the club then we are, in turn, entitled to criticise him. 

I didn't say no one should criticise him. His entanglement with the dubious Club1872 is something I've openly criticised. All I said was he deserves to be treated with respect for the good things he undoubtedly did for Rangers, the best of which was to hand over the reins in an orderly manner.

Edited by Bill

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

I think he has bought a lot of credit. 

Some never wanted his money though so there will be a bit of noise always. 

Sensibly he will go down as a huge part of stopping terry munro and rightly so. 

PS i know an actual Terry Munro. 

Terry Munro's passing was mourned by many but I had no idea Dave King was the perpetrator.

Always feel sorry for the managers getting dragged to these , they sit there wishing they could be anywhere else , and given that he’s just in the door I thought it would have been better use if his time to be on the training ground .

Also dont understand where the “£7.5 million required has already been met “ statement , has now developed into , its been covered by the investors , that wasn’t my hearing or understanding , but could be wrong , I was too busy keeping Brahim  Hemdani in check lolololol 

Edited by rbr

17 hours ago, rbr said:

Always feel sorry for the managers getting dragged to these , they sit there wishing they could be anywhere else , and given that he’s just in the door I thought it would have been better use if his time to be on the training ground .

Also dont understand where the “£7.5 million required has already been met “ statement , has now developed into , its been covered by the investors , that wasn’t my hearing or understanding , but could be wrong , I was too busy keeping Brahim  Hemdani in check lolololol 

Possibly because of the share issues recently. 

What i would really like to know is the current director loans are they going to be converted to shares or repaid. 

Brahim sure does love you but who can blame him.