Russia, Ukraine

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Please, please, please reread the comments. Focus on the contents and block out your imagination.

I have enough patience to wait for you to understand. I don't know if I have enough patience to spell it out twice.

Condescension is such a contrived and unnecessary affectation. Try to show some respect and interact like normal people do.

41 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Don't worry.

Notice the care taken to commend only that single comment.

I couldn't fail to.  

At least it makes sense now you've outed yourself.

23 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Please, please, please reread the comments. Focus on the contents and block out your imagination.

I have enough patience to wait for you to understand. I don't know if I have enough patience to spell it out twice.

Patience is the only virtue I have I'll happily wait for you to enlighten the darkened corners of tiny mind with your intellectual and moral superiority, I'll even wait for you to remove those Idaho Russet or Yukon Gold chips from your shoulder.

On 04/05/2022 at 08:23, forlanssister said:

It makes no sense whatsoever that you could visit Russia and not meet one single person that wasn't content with Putin and his regime ...

Can you point out where I said this?

10 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Patience is the only virtue I have I'll happily wait for you to enlighten the darkened corners of tiny mind with your intellectual and moral superiority, I'll even wait for you to remove those Idaho Russet or Yukon Gold chips from your shoulder.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

After losing so many generals in Ukraine it seems the Ruskies have now lost an Admiral as well.

This is bullish for Russia.

Due to high Russian K.I.A. (some suggest 6000 men per day) the special military operation was becoming top heavy.

The loss of high ranking individuals will rebalance things.

Stepping back from the sarcasm, it does seem likely that Russia has already lost about 15,000 dead and a further 30,000 - 40,000 wounded or otherwise out of the fight. That’s more than the total Russian dead in their entire Afghanistan campaign. 

Like a rat clinging to a log in a river, Putin hopes to maintain his farce by thought control alone. The dystopian blunderer now assures his hypnotised citizens he only invaded Ukraine because NATO was about to invade “Russian lands”. Having adopted the role of victim, you have to wonder what else this fantasist is capable of. 

Edited by Bill