Pleased to get a win after a sluggish start to the first half. Once we got in front I don’t think there was any doubt but I would like to see us score more goals. Morelos looks to be getting back to the player he was now Gerard’s gone. Long may it continue.

Just back.

Was lucky enough to be in Bar72 tonight and Dave Smith and Marvin Andrews both walked past me - how's that for some class!?

Good performance.  We should've scored more.  Hagi and Aribo were excellent tonight.  

Very dominant performance and team looked confident on the ball - even if that meant we perhaps overplayed it at times.

Thought Morelos, Aribo and Kent were all excellent whilst Hagi had one of those nights were nothing came off for him.  I was a bit frustrated that we seemed to concede territory somewhat as the game went on but we still looked dangerous on the counter and hopefully this will have helped conserve energy ahead of another game on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Very dominant performance and team looked confident on the ball - even if that meant we perhaps overplayed it at times.

Thought Morelos, Aribo and Kent were all excellent whilst Hagi had one of those nights were nothing came off for him.  I was a bit frustrated that we seemed to concede territory somewhat as the game went on but we still looked dangerous on the counter and hopefully this will have helped conserve energy ahead of another game on Saturday.

Good point about conserving energy. When we are playing 2 games a week, it's understandable that the intensity falls off in the second half. That's why an early goal makes life so much easier and that's why other teams play so deep to frustrate us. Though having said all that, it would be nice to have a 3 goal margin before we begin to play out the game.  

At the moment we just don't look like being beaten. Celtic are hanging on by their fingertips. One slip and they are gone.

On 15/12/2021 at 23:37, Gonzo79 said:

Just back.

Was lucky enough to be in Bar72 tonight and Dave Smith and Marvin Andrews both walked past me - how's that for some class!?

Good performance.  We should've scored more.  Hagi and Aribo were excellent tonight.  

Without saying hello -damn rude I call it😊.

On 16/12/2021 at 09:01, Frankie said:

Hagi worked his socks off though and was a big part of the win. If he had scored it would have been a great game for him or even an assist. 

20 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Without saying hello -damn rude I call it😊.

They were speaking to plenty of other Bears and I'd probably walk past me too.  😀

7 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Hagi worked his socks off though

Agreed.  I thought his work rate was terrific.