I'm well pleased with gios start but I'm a bit concerned at how open we are.  We gave hearts the freedom of edinburgh in the second half and we would have been punished heavily by a better team.    We really need to tighten up in the midfield.    The early signs are promising but our open style of play leaves us wide open.

Looking forward to this tonight. We are on fire. St Johnstone are having a really bad spell. Struggling with out their two best players having left in McCann and Kerr. They really lack a cutting edge up front. Don't concede much. This has all the hallmarks of a banana skin.

I expect the same team v hearts. Important to get Sakala isolated v Cro-Magnon man at right wing back for St J Rooney. Aribo will probably get some extra attention/double marked given how lethal he has been. Arfield can make a big impact with his runs into the box. 

No real expectations for this one, just the 3 points and move on.