Are we deliberately playing at a slow pace, then having a sudden injection of pace? Not a criticism, just noted that we are more methodical in our build up. 

Joe Aribo and Ryan Kent unplayable at times and but for poor decision making / finishing and good goalkeeping we'd be out of site. 

Ref being very lenient with St Johnstone, should be a couple of players on yellows. 

Great time to get the opening goal, more of the same in 2nd half.

Edited by CammyF

Good performance against a horrible team to play against. If we could reduce our attacks by 1 or 2 passes I think we would have scored more. I just feel we overplayed at times. Aribo was superb (what about the ball he took from the air?), Hagi worked tirelessly and Morelos was outstanding IMO. 

PS. Still disappointing to see so many fans leave so early. The stadium was nearly half full with about 5 minutes to play from what I  could see. That must be quite disheartening for the players.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

56 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I don't know what it is the Gio and team have done, but Morelos is a different player now. 

Yeah, he’s definitely kicked on under Gio. Maybe not back to his prime but hope he will be. 
I saw that Aribo was sponsors MOTM and also RangersTV MOTM but Alfie gets it for me. Great movement for his goal and pin perfect pass for the second. His passing was pretty accurate all game too.