• Borna Barisic
    • Scott Arfield
    • Glen Kamara
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

18 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

When we're doing poorly, most think 'no one's going to buy these donkeys; Just punt them!'

When we're doing well, most are saying 'Oh--we can't lose this player; he's too good'.  

I'm in the middle: I never think players lose as much value as it seems after poor runs of form; and I don't think players are too good to be sold. 

I'm quite comfortable that our DoF will keep a level head -- although I do think we've missed certain opportunities to sell in the recent past (e.g. Morelos). 

Totally agree. We should be investing in our recruitment and trusting them to improve us. Occasionally you get irreplaceable, one off talents who you want to keep as long as possible (Laudrup, Larsson for them), but I don’t think we have that kind of player. 

Hagi for me. Whereas some of our players suck the energy from our play by slowing everything down, I felt Hagi was instrumental in achieving a better tempo. He's inventive, committed and industrious. 

Edited by Bill

Gone for Alfie, a goal and an assist plus his workrate and all round menace is getting back to his best.

Aribo obviously was a standout in midfield, and while I thought Kent had a decent game when watching it from the stands, I watched the brilliant Inside Ibrox highlights and he was involved in absolutely everything that went close for us on the night.

Hagi, Arfield and Kamara all gave assured performances while not quite in the standout category of those mentioned above.

Only downside from the game was we didnt take more of our chances, although their keeper had a fine match.