[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 71 pen) - 0 Dundee United

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Nah, just genuinely interested if it's only football they leave early and why the need to leave early 🤷‍♂️

As another example, can't see them booking a fortnight in Benidorm and coming home after 10 days.

Mate I've been a season ticket holder for more years than I care to think about, I have went through to Ibrox and never entered the place deciding I fancy going on the bevvy! I have left at half time for the same reason! I have left Ibrox 5/10 minutes from the end because I took the huff at the result!. Bottom line is I will decide what I do!

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's not really an opinion.

No one knows if it effects the players.  

Supporting the team for the whole match is being a real supporter.  Leaving early isn't. That's a fact.  

🤣🤣🤣 pish! with respect

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Mate I've been a season ticket holder for more years than I care to think about, I have went through to Ibrox and never entered the place deciding I fancy going on the bevvy! I have left at half time for the same reason! I have left Ibrox 5/10 minutes from the end because I took the huff at the result!. Bottom line is I will decide what I do!

I understand that, but do you do the same at resteraunt, cinema, gig etc? 

What about we turn the question around? Can the support and encouragement of fans have an impact on players? IMO, yes. I've been to many games where this has happened. Surely then the opposite effect can happen if people are obviously choosing to leave in their droves while the result is not certain? 

15 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

After watching the difference that Wright made on the right I can't understand why we are asking Hagi to play there.

I think GvB wants Hagi's creativity to break down stubborn defences.

But then, that was a stubborn defence and it didn't work. (I thought Hagi was poor all-round, though, to be honest.) 

Against Hearts, where we would be expected to be more defensive ourselves, Hagi was dropped for the pace of Sakala on the break.  

So, I understand why he's played there, but I agree, it didn't work.

Hagi is also quite liable to get pushed off the ball and he also gives the ball away 'often', which could be quite dangerous if he's played centrally. Then again he would have more passing options if played centrally...

I don't know what my point is; I'm just rambling. No--My point is maybe it's 'horses for courses'. However, Hagi has been poor recently, so we'll be criticising him wherever he's playing. 

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Of course it is. The need for conformance is very strong in some people. 

I'm a punk, who still at 53 believes in the ethos, so sorry to disappoint as I conform to nothing and don't expect anyone else to. Just a genuine interest on if it's only football people leave early. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

I'm a punk, who still at 53 believes in the ethos, so sorry to disappoint as I conform to nothing and don't expect anyone else to. Just a genuine interest on if it's only football people leave early. 

Sure sure