Official: Full capacities back from Monday but with restrictions

There is one massive positive we can take from this omicron outbreak and the snatzi crowd restrictions. We now know beyond any doubt that it is predominantly the vaccinated that spread the virus and not the unjabbed minority. I look forward to the resumption of football without having to display proof of my medical status to gain entry to Ibrox.

The myth that the vaccination significantly reduces transmissability (is that a word?) has surely now been exposed,  why restrict entry to 500 in a 50.000 capacity outdoor venue that only allows double jabbed admission? 

4 hours ago, gaspard said:

We now know beyond any doubt that it is predominantly the vaccinated that spread the virus and not the unjabbed minority.

With about 90% of the population vaccinated, that’s hardly a statistical surprise 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

With about 90% of the population vaccinated, that’s hardly a statistical surprise 

That was my point,  therefore one must wonder why the scotch assembly promotes and legislates with so much emphasis on the public health benefits of the covid passports. 

1 hour ago, gaspard said:

That was my point,  therefore one must wonder why the scotch assembly promotes and legislates with so much emphasis on the public health benefits of the covid passports. 

Ah gotcha. Probably because in pursuit of a comic book myth of kilts and pibrochs we’ve elected some of the biggest chancers ever to hold public office. They have no idea what they’re doing.