Well, that was quite a year.  After all we've been through as a club and as a support, we got our title, as Champions of Scotland, back.  I doubted we'd ever get it, throughout the decade we struggled up the leagues and for the first couple of years back in the top division.

May 2021 will live with me forever.  What an outpouring of joy it was to see Tavernier lift that trophy.

Since then, it hasn't been straightforward.  We've lost our manager and his backroom staff but we have brought in a new man and from what we've seen, so far, there's nothing to be despondent about.  We are top of the league and we look capable of reclaiming our title.  

I'm a happy Bear and I'm looking forward to 2022.  I hope it's a year that brings more joy to us all.  

No Surrender.  🟥🟦

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Well, that was quite a year.  After all we've been through as a club and as a support, we got our title, as Champions of Scotland, back.  I doubted we'd ever get it, throughout the decade we struggled up the leagues and for the first couple of years back in the top division.

May 2021 will live with me forever.  What an outpouring of joy it was to see Tavernier lift that trophy.

Since then, it hasn't been straightforward.  We've lost our manager and his backroom staff but we have brought in a new man and from what we've seen, so far, there's nothing to be despondent about.  We are top of the league and we look capable of reclaiming our title.  

I'm a happy Bear and I'm looking forward to 2022.  I hope it's a year that brings more joy to us all.  

No Surrender.  🟥🟦

:flute::drum::rfc:

A strange year to be honest. Watching Rangers claim 55 was amazing. I don't care what people think of of SG. For me he delivered what he was here to do. He improved us on all levels and won the title. His departure could have been better but that's football. I'm old enough to not get too bothered by things like this. Hopefully we will work with a model going forward that relies on a clear vision rather than reactionary decision making when hiring managers. 

On a personal front, I changed careers. I moved from being self employed to the public sector during the pandemic and thank God I did. I can't even begin to imagine what I wouldn't be earning at this time of I was still self employed. It's crazy.