Prince Andrew & Boris Johnson

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Not really the point though is it?

What's not? Having a go at the Queen? This is a Rangers website, and Rangers have a strong connection to the Queen, including the loving cup ceremony and having her picture on the dressing room wall. I don't think it's uncalled for to highlight the fact when someone says that they want her, a 95 year old woman, stood against a wall and shot.  

People can have their views on the Royal family but that kind of crap would go down well on a Celtic forum, as I said already.

21 hours ago, Bluedell said:

What's not? Having a go at the Queen? This is a Rangers website, and Rangers have a strong connection to the Queen, including the loving cup ceremony and having her picture on the dressing room wall. I don't think it's uncalled for to highlight the fact when someone says that they want her, a 95 year old woman, stood against a wall and shot.  

People can have their views on the Royal family but that kind of crap would go down well on a Celtic forum, as I said already.

I think we're all aware of that on here, including compo I'm sure. But times change and attitudes to the monarchy have changed too. There was a time when the club only employed people of a certain religious persuasion (not just Rangers but certain shipyards too) and you wouldn't want to return to those days would you? Likewise the reverence for the Queen may fade too; certainly some of her offspring seem to be doing their best to undermine the institution.

48 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

There was a time when the club only employed people of a certain religious persuasion (not just Rangers but certain shipyards too)

Straight out of the yahoo Manual of VicTimhood.