Prince Andrew & Boris Johnson

2 hours ago, compo said:

Ask yourself would you fork out compensation to someone you claim you don't know and have never met 🙂 

You would if you were told to do it because more important people need the embarrassment to go away. 

• 2 months later...
On 14/01/2022 at 00:12, forlanssister said:

All political careers end in failure.

I firmly believe he's gone though I think there will be a school of thought within the Tory party to let him limp along till the inevitable trouncing of the Tories in the forthcoming local elections then dump him as the scapegoat.

Ross knew tonights revelations were coming hence his stance.

Simple fact is people have tired of the joke that is Johnson, he's being hoisted on his own petard. Trailing a pretty insipid Labour Party by 10 points and growing will concentrate the minds of a considerable number of Tory MP's particularly in the North.

Sadly though I voted for a Conservative and Unionist Prime Minister I got neither.

His trip to India is looking a bit like Mrs Thatchers ill timed visit to Paris, the clock is ticking louder with each passing hour.

Douglas Ross has made a complete arse of this by playing hokey cokey with his 1922 letter.

6 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

His trip to India is looking a bit like Mrs Thatchers ill timed visit to Paris, the clock is ticking louder with each passing hour.

Douglas Ross has made a complete arse of this by playing hokey cokey with his 1922 letter.

Hunt team are making moves according to BBC. 

17 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Hunt team are making moves according to BBC. 

Hunt is very much yesterdays man and as a 2nd referendum supporter has no chance and is probably only a stalking horse.

I suspect Truss would be favourite as she has done least wrong, whereas Sunek and Javid have blotted their copy books. I'd expect Gove to run and Mourdant would be popular i feel, but who knows. 

41 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Hunt is very much yesterdays man and as a 2nd referendum supporter has no chance and is probably only a stalking horse.

I suspect Truss would be favourite as she has done least wrong, whereas Sunek and Javid have blotted their copy books. I'd expect Gove to run and Mourdant would be popular i feel, but who knows. 

You may well be correct. Truss I cannot take seriously. Gove been keeping his head down recently. At the end of the day all Tories.