China has established a very strong foothold in western Europe but also in Britain

10 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Good to see Frank and other columnists view being aired who would never be asked by the BBC/C4 etc. 

That would be Frank Furedi, leader of the now defunct Revolutionary Communist Party, and contributor to Russia Today? 

Forgive me if I don't hang on his every word.

6 hours ago, Uilleam said:

That would be Frank Furedi, leader of the now defunct Revolutionary Communist Party, and contributor to Russia Today? 

Forgive me if I don't hang on his every word.

Yes, but also a columnist at Spiked, The Spectator and other media who promote freedom of speech and are against cancel culture. 

His views on the EU, Trans rights, cancel culture and CRT would actually chime with most of the users of this board. 

28 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Yes, but also a columnist at Spiked, The Spectator and other media who promote freedom of speech and are against cancel culture. 

His views on the EU, Trans rights, cancel culture and CRT would actually chime with most of the users of this board. 

Sorry, I refuse to take this broken down crypto-Leninist, one time leftest of the leftists, at all seriously. 

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Sorry, I refuse to take this broken down crypto-Leninist, one time leftest of the leftists, at all seriously. 

That is certainly your perogative in a free society and equally his perogative to have those views aired in the media in said free society. 

Edited by ChelseaBoy
spelling

Does anybody know anything about the history, practice, and philosophy of the Revolutionary Communist Partry?

Thought not.

I didn't take Furedi and his devotees seriously then, and I have no reason to take him seriously now.