Rangers Harming The Old Firm Brand

Them getting the corner is quite enough.  

I wonder if Alan Pattullo would let supporters of proscribed terrorist groups or paedo enablers into his house?

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Them getting the corner is quite enough.  

I wonder if Alan Pattullo would let supporters of proscribed terrorist groups or paedo enablers into his house?

I do believe that he would, and that, in all probability, he has. 

Alan Pattullo is a Dundee fan.

This last decade, Dundee has been owned by BIG Sellik fan, John Nelms. Dundee and ra Sellik share staff(Gordon Strachan), share players(Leigh Griffiths), share convenient hidey-holes(Dundee Spam Folder), ......... share Journos(Alan Pattullo).  It's just a natural progression.

Pattullo's take is to be expected, it's more of the same continually proffered by RAB Cosgrove, Spiers, Jum Spence, ......... etc. They tell us we(Rangers supporters) are on the sidelines and in the same sentence add, they don't get us. Three or four decades of pushing this message results in articles such as the above. Rangers supporters are comfortable with the current arrangement.

We had 20 years of being confined to a Sellik Park corner with poor sight lines and restricted views. We had effigies hanging by the neck, twisting in the breeze, above a dozen 'kill all H-u-ns' flags. The Pattullo's congratulated the Green Brigade for witty and clever banners and ignored the fact the PF lost all evidence against the nine GB members charged. A public inquiry promised, never reported and, the Pattullos don't ask why?

Perhaps Alan et al should talk to Rangers supporters? The replies should be, 'we're half of nothing'.

57 minutes ago, Bill said:

I’d like to see us kill the Old Firm brand stone dead

It seems to me that it has outlived most, if not all, commercial usefulness. 

Moreover, was it not rasellik which went on record (OK, Twitter, but officially) to declare that it was

'not half of anything', and made, elsewhere, pointed reference to 'the Glasgow derby'?

33 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It seems to me that it has outlived most, if not all, commercial usefulness. 

Moreover, was it not rasellik which went on record (OK, Twitter, but officially) to declare that it was

'not half of anything', and made, elsewhere, pointed reference to 'the Glasgow derby'?

Defo....i don't want our club to be  associated with them in nought other than just league fixture.

Edited by onevision

Prior to the current arrangement, the press liked to whine about the unsavoury aspects of what went on at our matches against Nonce FC.  

Now they seem to want to focus on how good the atmosphere was.

I couldn't give a shit how many Arabs get into Dens Park or how many Jambos get into Easter Road - why does a Dundee fan give a shit about what goes on at Glasgow derbies?  What armchair fans do or don't like doesn't bother me either.