[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Hagi 20)

• Frankie changed the title to Aberdeen v Rangers

With several players likely to be missing, seems the manager has two choices this evening.

Play Kamara deep on his own again with four from Wright, Bacuna, Hagi, Sakala and Kent ahead of him or partner Kamara with Lundstram or Sands with just three attacking midfielders.

I suspect the latter but it will certainly be interesting to see the first XI later.

It's never an easy game up there but at least we don't look like giving teams a goal of a start now (we gave Aberdeen a two goal lead not long ago).

Three points is the main thing.

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧  

Big big game tonight and a big test of our title credentials. 

Always a tough game, and we have a really bad habit (2021 apart) of falling apart immediately after the winter break, so I think we as fans have a right to be very nervous about this one. Add in injuries, our best player this season missing the game, transfer speculation for many of our players which might affect them, it is no wonder the few tims I have spoken to this week are feeling there might be a shock tonight.

Any kind of win tonight will go a long way to retaining the title, a good win couple with a good performance will send a message and make us all a lot more confident and comfortable.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sands was thrown in tonight. It’s either him or Lundstram and Lundstram hasn’t played much since October. 

Could be 

Kamara Sands

Wright     Hagi    Kent

Morelos