[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Hagi 20)

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Very light on midfield options, a bench that includes 3 centre halves, an untested youngster and a striker who couldnt get a game on-loan..... test of spirit as well as quality this evening.

It may be a night for by passing the midfield to a certain extent like we did against Hearts. Says to me that Lundstram not fancied by new regime, if he is prepared to play Sands.  I actually think the return of Itten is a boost as I still think he has a part to play. Part of me likes the fact that 2 of our most promising academy prospects are on the bench. It will be a stiff test however! :wtf: 

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Aberdeen v Rangers
2 hours ago, DMAA said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sands was thrown in tonight. It’s either him or Lundstram and Lundstram hasn’t played much since October. 

Could be 

Kamara Sands

Wright     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

Called it

19 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

I hope Sands is ready for this. His physique does not look very robust and it would not surprise me if Aberdeen target him.

Much tougher in the tackle and more physical than Lundstram, absolutely the right decision imo. Lundstram looks built better but I think Sands has a more physical game, and importantly in these games better mobility and stamina. 

Not surprised by that team - didn't think we'd go with the more attacking outlook but that option is there if we need it.

I won't pretend to know a huge amount about Sands but any footage appears positive and I'm sure he'll be keen to impress tonight.

14 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I won't pretend to know a huge amount about Sands but any footage appears positive and I'm sure he'll be keen to impress tonight.

The Boss must have faith in him! tough match for a debut!