[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Hagi 20)

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers (Hagi 20)
1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Is it just me that thinks we are quite poor this half?

I think it’s been mixed. I think we’ve had a few good performances out there but they’ve been up for it and we’ve afforded them too many opportunities. 

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Is it just me that thinks we are quite poor this half?

Scored from our only passage of quality football. Defence are all over the place. 

We were comfortable for about 10-15 mins after goal but have lost our way a bit. 

Never mind, would have taken 1-0 at half-time but need improvement in 2nd half.

As expected it's all blood and snotters for the most part with not much quality from either team in the final third.

We started poorly and goal was one of the few good periods of play for us in that half.  It's probably to be expected that players will be rusty but we need to look after the ball better and I don't think Hagi and Wright know when to press and when not to which is giving players like Hayes and Ferguson too much of the ball.

In terms of the McGregor incident, there was very slight contact but nowhere near enough to warrant a foul so credit to Clancy for that but McGregor needs to be a lot quicker off his line.