[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Hagi 20)

13 minutes ago, craig said:

In all reality Clancy should be removed from ALL games, not just ours.  Whether you consider him a cheat or incompetent is largely irrelevant - he is completely out of his depth and that alone should see him removed from Premiership games, if not all professional football games.

His performances are absolutely inept.  In any other walk of life he would be getting his jotters, so should see the same consequence as a referee

With only having 6 top flight games to cover any match day / weekend, it's hard to believe we don't have 6 better refs than Clancy.

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

With only having 6 top flight games to cover any match day / weekend, it's hard to believe we don't have 6 better refs than Clancy.

If he is one of the best 6 we have then the referees association should be disbanded and started again.  I don't think I recall ever seeing him having had a decent game.  Beaton is a better ref, and that tells you just how low the bar is.

Scott Brown is Scott Brown and Scott Brown is going to be Scott Brown.

I cannot get upset with Brown, or any of his supporting media. Everyone is entitled to their view including KT, it's all tomorrow fish and chip wrappings.

What gets my goat is Kevin Clancy. I expect a truly woeful exhibition of refereeing from him. He does not disappoint, he is bad for both teams every time he walks on to a pitch. However, what cannot be forgiven is walking off the playing surface smiling whilst allowing Scott Brown to wrap his arm around him. Seriously, have you ever seen that before, I haven't? The Ref' waits inside the centre circle until joined by both Linesmen, then they depart in a loose extended order.