[FT] Rangers 4 (Lowry 31; Tavernier 37 pen; Itten 59; Sakala 86) - 0 Stirling Albion

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Cammy, you keep referencing the past! I'm talking in the present, what I am seeing is GVB & his back room staff trying to implement a negative formation! I could be wrong but I am only being honest, we can only hope GVB has a plan and is in transition

Were we not conceding far too easily before GvB replaced SG?

Was he not correct in trying to do something about this?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Anyway, what is it you disagree with regarding my posts?

Anyway, what is it you disagree with regarding my posts?

I didn’t say I disagreed with anything in your post. You may have a point. I hope it’s the players rather than GvBs style, time will tell. But we have a lot of players that clearly aren’t going to cut it. We need to sign one or two quality 1st team players in Jan otherwise we could fuck this season up, as if it’s not fucked up enough already with injuries, COVID Break, and bloody AFCON. There’s too much at stake this season to think GvB can win this league on his own. 

21 hours ago, ian1964 said:

For the record I was always against SG getting the job, he proved me wrong! I was very happy when Gio was appointed manager, however at this point in time I have deep concerns about GVB! I just hope he also proves me wrong!!

9 wins 2 draws is concerning. 

I have to say I quite enjoyed the game last night. It was good to see Cedric Itten and Leon Balogun back in harness, looking fit and sharp. And it was interesting to see Juninho Bacuna again - I thought he was hesitant and lacked balance in a poor first 60 minutes, before suddenly (it seemed) finding his rhythm and showing more of what is required of him. John Lundstram must have enjoyed his evening because he had so many touches and strolled through the game, like he should do against that opposition. Alex Lowry (who?) was a sensation from the minute he came on; when his image came up on the big screen before kickoff he didn't even have a game shirt on, like some kind of afterthought, included in the squad purely for experience. Little did I know. I wonder what the deal was playing Jack Simpson at fullback - last throw of the dice? Sadly, Brandon Barker contributed little and probably only confirmed his imminent exit.

The highlight of the evening was definitely sharing the evening with my son and grand daughter, who was making her first visit to Ibrox. It seems no time since that was me at my first game, the youngest of three generations sitting together. It's wonderful to think they might enjoy being part of Rangers as much as i have. The downside was Tav missing that penalty and f**king up my GPL prediction.