[FT] Rangers 4 (Lowry 31; Tavernier 37 pen; Itten 59; Sakala 86) - 0 Stirling Albion

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

I also don't think it's intended to include everyone and anyone who wishes ill on our club. Y'know, like the SNP.

Never said it should....  but it's a dangerous path labelling Rangers fans with different views from the vocal, internet, social media fan base, not fit to wear the badge. 

Don't agree with the SNP, never have and never will but I certainly wouldn't label those with opposing views to me "not fit to wear the badge" - that's just rabble rousing hyperbole 

Edited by CammyF

51 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Oh and for his defence of Scott Brown's antics, in want, no DEMAND that Kevin Thomson is banned from Ibrox forthwith.......

Did he really defend Brown's antics ?  I know he is his best friend and all, but Brown acted like a wee ned.  Interesting because whenever you speak to KT he expects young lads to be respectful....... different when it comes to his pal(s) ?

17 minutes ago, craig said:

Did he really defend Brown's antics ?  I know he is his best friend and all, but Brown acted like a wee ned.  Interesting because whenever you speak to KT he expects young lads to be respectful....... different when it comes to his pal(s) ?

He did and my post was tongue in cheek / poor attempt at sarcasm 😀

13 minutes ago, craig said:

Surprised he defended that to be honest

Just said he was his mate, you know what you get with him and you shouldn't allow yourself to get involved. Said that whilst it wasn't something he'd do, he wasn't gonna criticise Brown for doing it  

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

Never said it should....  but it's a dangerous path labelling Rangers fans with different views from the vocal, internet, social media fan base, not fit to wear the badge. 

Don't agree with the SNP, never have and never will but I certainly wouldn't label those with opposing views to me "not fit to wear the badge" - that's just rabble rousing hyperbole 

No worries. I’ll easily live with your criticism and won’t hesitate to continue highlighting the incompatibility between Rangers and nationalism. 

Edited by Bill

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

No worries. I’ll easily live with your criticism and won’t hesitate to continue highlighting the incompatibility between Rangers and nationalism. 

But saying a supporter of the SNP not being fit to wear the badge is different from what you are saying above. 

If our new signing Souttar is a nationalist, would that have an impact on his ability to represent Rangers, or make him "not fit to wear the badge"...

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Souttar is a professional footballer, not a supporter.  

What's the difference? A nationalist is a nationalist surely? If a nationalist Ramgers supporter is an enemy of our club them so is a nationalist player, or doctor, or Police, or delivery person ? Or are there levels of anti-Rangers nationalism now? 

Edited by CammyF