[FT] Rangers 4 (Lowry 31; Tavernier 37 pen; Itten 59; Sakala 86) - 0 Stirling Albion

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

The club should give them all free season tickets, a meet and greet with the team and provide funds for bigger banners with similar messages.

F*ck the SNP.  

Is that our BEARGER from Gersnet?

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

The highlight of the evening was definitely sharing the evening with my son and grand daughter, who was making her first visit to Ibrox.

Terrific - I hope she enjoyed herself.  

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The club should give them all free season tickets, a meet and greet with the team and provide funds for bigger banners with similar messages.

F*ck the SNP.  

Far too much time has been wasted virtue signalling and trying to appear 'reasonable' towards these twats who purport to support Rangers and vote SNP. One of the things I've learned in life is never ever to confuse your friends with your enemies and always to treat each accordingly. Anyone who votes SNP and tells you he/she supports Rangers is either a liar or so deeply compromised as to be worthy only of contempt. 

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Everyone Anyone.....

The Everyone Anyone campaign has many virtues but I don't think one of them is to stop us thinking for ourselves or abandoning reality. I also don't think it's intended to include everyone and anyone who wishes ill on our club. Y'know, like the SNP.