Rangers 1 - 0 Livingston (Arfield 75)

11 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Lowry fast-tracked?

Not that I've got much to go on, but I really think he has the technical ability to play for us and do well in the number 10 position, playing between the lines. Look at Carvalho at Fulham. I'd be looking to get him on the pitch at least every time the game is safe to see how he does.

I didn't find Gio's response regarding a signing very encouraging at all!

Very much maybe aye, we'll see, only if the right player comes along, our group is already talented by the way. He should be saying we will be working hard to get someone in, if not then you have to wonder about money.

Edit: he did apparently say we are definitely looking to bring someone in. I just saw the tweet where he seemed non-committal.

Edited by DMAA

Shocker about Iannis Hagi. But mainly it's a shocker for him and we should all be sending our support for his safe recovery. 

On the other hand, if this really is Ryan Jack back at last then things are looking up big time.