Rangers 1 - 0 Livingston (Arfield 75)

10 hours ago, craig said:

The Board have said they needed about £8 million to see out the season, we have brought in about £14 mill from Gerrard and Patterson - but that doesnt mean that the excess funds should be spent. 

It's unclear how much of the Patterson transfer fee was payable up front and how much of a delay was negotiated for subsequent instalments. We may have the full transfer value on the balance sheet but, as you know better than most, cashflow is the real key for Rangers.

Anyone else feel tonight's match against Livi' could be sticky?

We have a number of our better players out due to various reasons and Martindale will have them well organised. The other thing is Bruce Anderson, he has scored against us for three different clubs. Two of those were injury time equalisers for Aberdeen and Acas.

Let's hope we begin with tempo and pace? further, I hope Arfield starts and Jack is an option on the bench. I would prefer Jack starts too but he has been out since last February.

Glass Half Full Loyal RSC.

24 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Anyone else feel tonight's match against Livi' could be sticky?

We have a number of our better players out due to various reasons and Martindale will have them well organised. The other thing is Bruce Anderson, he has scored against us for three different clubs. Two of those were injury time equalisers for Aberdeen and Acas.

Let's hope we begin with tempo and pace? further, I hope Arfield starts and Jack is an option on the bench. I would prefer Jack starts too but he has been out since last February.

Glass Half Full Loyal RSC.

But your post sounds very "Glass Half Empty Loyal RSC" :roflmao:

Tough game this evening without Hagi Kent & Alfie and up against the double decker buses. Tempo is key, an early goal would be massive, but I’ll take 3 points any way they come. 

Too many bears I’m speaking to talking about Hearts taking something off the bheasts, I’d rather all our focus is on Ibrox tonight and we can hear how that game went at FT. 

Im guessing a front 3 of Wright Roofe & Sakala with Kamara Arfield and another told to keep the flow fast and plenty of movement off the ball.