Rangers 1 - 0 Livingston (Arfield 75)

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Ugly ugly ugly win but it's a win - improvement and reinforcements required. Aribo and Kent back for Sunday?

However this ugly win seems to be ongoing, don't get me wrong I will be happy winning every game ugly to the end of the season, but it's rank entertainment, we should be blowing most teams away at Ibrox. We won but we were slow & ponderous like I said earlier.

1 minute ago, weebluedevil said:

A few positives: Lowry will be a star, Jack is back just in time, Sakala looking good, and Scotty saves us again. 3 points. That’s it. 

Spot on with that. Lowry played even better than I expected, the lad is a real talent.

16 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

However this ugly win seems to be ongoing, don't get me wrong I will be happy winning every game ugly to the end of the season, but it's rank entertainment, we should be blowing most teams away at Ibrox. We won but we were slow & ponderous like I said earlier.

I'm willing to put this one down to the weather/conditions but you are correct, the vital spark is missing at the moment but we did have some big players out tonight. 

Need our offensive players to ignite - Fashion played well as did Lowry. Wright had flashes in 1st half but struggled 2nd half. 

Aribo and Kent will improve the front line and hopefully Roofe can get back to full fitness / sharpness and Arfield offers something different as well.

Edited by CammyF

Frustrating game to watch, probably more so to play in but little will be gained by admonishing the 3 or 4 who deserve it. 

On the positive side, 3 more points in the bag, Alex Lowry shows that Friday wasn't a flash in the pan, Fashion Sakala by far the best player on the park and, best of all, Ryan Jack back strutting about the Ibrox pitch.